spotting again UPDATE

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinssep Posts: 1242
tmi sorry girl but when i wipeds again today i had some spotting i have done A LOT in the house today so maybe its that called hospital and they said to come in i will go in later when dh comes home as i havnt had any since
Port Princess Posts: 1154
Ah honey you poor thing! U should be takin it easy ( i know easier said than done)!! Hope everything is okay let us know how you get on :xxx
Angel2 Posts: 787
Oh twinsep, you poor love. I hope everything goes well in the hospital and make sure when you get home, put your feet up and get dh to make you a nice big cuppa. Let us know how you get on hon. Take care. :xxx
Me Julia Posts: 1352
hope all is ok, you really must relax and not be doing all the housework! Let us know how you get on, sure everything is fine. :wv
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I wouldn't worry pet didn't they scan you last time and you were ok and so was your bean? It could just be old blood. Try not to worry and relax. One thing to avoid is hoovering they say this is very strenuous on pregnant women. You'll be fine pet, stay positive. :xxx
NotHere Posts: 10273
You poor thing :xxx Mind yourself, best of luck at the hospital. Let us know how you get on :thnk
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Try not to worry too much. It could be the work you were doing or have you had sex in the last couple of days? Thinking of you
shocked22 Posts: 511
You should be taking it easy twinssep, I know easier said than done with 3 small kids in the house, but you should just look out for them and forget the house. Feet up now and just look after yourself. I'll be thinking of you.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I know by myself how annoying it is not being able to do the things we want to do or need doing but as said you should be taking it easy...feck the house watch your kids of course but leave the housework-its just not worth it!! Thinking of you and I hope everything is ok :action31
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Twinssep you were probably overdoing it with the housework and kids. Were you at the laundry basket again?! Seriously, best of luck at the hospital this evening. Am sure you wil be fine but you might have to take things really easy for a while. Let us know how it goes. :xxx