spray tan @ 37 weeks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby4me Posts: 455
hi girls my delima im 37 weeks and the size of a house!!!! well def a bungalow!! seriously!!:weep well i have a wedding sat and plan on wearing blsck pants and black cardi HOW BORING but dont really want to buy new stuff with 3 weeks left!! anyway was hoping to oput a bit of tan on cause it always makes ya feel abit better bout yourself!! (if thats possible) and was wondering cud i get spray tan on arms chest thats it really everywhere else covered!! thanks :weep
lifestooshort Posts: 2312
personally I think the fumes from spray tan is a bit much. As its such a small area why not just use he-shi or sunshimmer maybe. Its just a personal choice I know loads of girls use it while pregnant and its been fine. I hate the fumes :)
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
just browsing and found this, i did a spray tan course and the lady giving the course was pregnant and she wore a face mask but that coz she does hundreds of tans every week, she said it's fine to inhale it when expecting!
mariac Posts: 982
hi i have a wedding in early may - will be 37 weeks then as well. wearing a black dress - i am getting the tan done - IT tan is great - no fumes as such