Spray tan- do you have to be nudey

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

workingmom Posts: 3429
To have a half body spray tan done? never had one done, and I don't have the guts to ask before I book..... :eek
Bubski Posts: 1785
I dont know i've never been for one but my friend informed me that you get paper knickers to wear..... :eek
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
haven't a clue but for the full one they give you these manky knickers to wear ugliest things ever you look like you have a cat flap back and front when your finished :o0 :o0 :o0 I hate getting it done.. I've really big boobs and I hate being naked in front of hubby let alone a stranger... not that they care I'm sure they've seen worse... I'm sure there are some bubbles de vere lookalikes going into these places....
Dr. Addison Montgomery-Sheperd Posts: 833
[quote="gk":9i1cw179]To have a half body spray tan done? never had one done, and I don't have the guts to ask before I book..... :eek[/quote:9i1cw179] You can wear an old strapless bra if you wanted while getting it done and just wrap a towel around your waist. But usually you'd have to have nothing on top to avoid lines. It's up to you at the end of the day.
007 Posts: 1462
yep, nothing but your knickers and a shy smile!! :o0 honestly though its not as bad as you might think- they are doing it all day every day..
happychick Posts: 557
Naked as the day is long I reckon. Have only had the full body done and only ended up with a pair of knickers and a big smile with everything hanging out, make sure you wash first so you don't stink though as you have to feel sorry for the poor beauticians :o0
lucylou07 Posts: 560
It's really not that embarassing. I always wear an old pair of black knickers & when they offer me the paper ones I just say I don't mind wearing my own. The only thing I don't like is when they are spraying your boobs & the spray is cold and er... you're smuggling peanuts as they say :-8
jarashow Posts: 3083
Paper knickers and that's it. The first time was a bit prudey but now I could not care less, at the end of the day we are all ladies.