Menu

Springfield Hotel

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ctolan Posts: 2
Hello, We were at the Springfield Hotel wedding fair yesterday, thinking of booking our wedding there. Has anyone any thoughts or advice about this hotel. We are new to the area and dont know much about it.
M.I.L.F in training Posts: 97
Hiya We were goingot have our weddign there two, it was a choice between there and the one we went for eventually,the room out there is fabulaous and the staff were really nice when they showed us around. we went for our other one for location reasons plus the only 2 small things i didnt like about the springfield was the closing time of the bar ( 12.30 no extension) and teh bridal suite ( just an ordinary hotel room) If you do a search in old faithful under it you'll get loads of feedback there H2H :lol:
ctolan Posts: 2
The hotel opened a new bridal suite on Friday. Its fantastic. Recessed lighting, leather suite coffee table , jacuzzi bath and the bed is raised on a platform. the room is really big and comfortable. Really liked the colour scheme too. We asked about the bar and were told no bar extentions are available for Saturdays and there is a residents bar available if we want it.
M.I.L.F in training Posts: 97
Thats great they have sorted the bridal suite..it its a really nice hotel, like i said we narrowed it down to 2, the springfield beinghte other one...but the wedding is in navan and 50/50 the guests are from dublin & meath so went somewhere else...good luck with choosing :)