sssoooooo tired

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
went to oceans 13 last night - very good but god Im wrecked today. Im getting old! :eek
clucky Posts: 26471
yeah i got home last night before 10 and i was knackered - i made myself stay up till 11 though then gave in being in my 30's sucks :o( :o(
Santa Posts: 1191
a big coffee might help *)
Dreamster Posts: 6620
I was working til 7pm :eek went home, went to bed at 9 with my book, fell asleep reading, woke at 9.45 and turned off light. I am wrecked and am going out tonihgt with work, am getting faked tannned tomorrow evening, wedding on Saturday :eek :eek :eek :eek
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="McTraveller":2gbvpdya]I was working til 7pm :eek went home, went to bed at 9 with my book, fell asleep reading, woke at 9.45 and turned off light. I am wrecked and am going out tonihgt with work, am getting faked tannned tomorrow evening, wedding on Saturday :eek :eek :eek :eek[/quote:2gbvpdya] have you ever taken pharmaton? or vivioptal?
Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
i'll have no lie in for a while. H2Bs dad and brother is coming down the weekend to help do our garden/field! I'll be doing my wifely duties and cooking etc. I dont mind but Im just wrecked lately. Im dying to finish work tomorrow go home have a glass of wine and watch TV - life is so exciting!!! This day 6 months I'll be walking down the aisle! God we better get the guest list done up and invitations decided on. I get tired just thinking about it! Im dying for the honeymoon to have a holiday. Its hard not being able to afford a holiday or the time off work when you need both for the wedding/honeymoon.