Stag weekends - why can't they come home.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

applette10 Posts: 251
hubbie went on Stag on Friday lunchtime - so in pub from 2pm Friday and travelled to their destination, Drank Friday night, all day Saturday & Sat night.... Now 8.30 on a Sunday and they have eventually arrived "home" to the local....and are continuing to drink..... Was speaking to him earlier and he informed me that he will probably go drinking with a few of the lads again tomorrow..... Sorry now but I just cannot understand that - do they think there is a specific quota they must consume before finishing up????? (Not to mention the amount of money it's costing....) I'm so mad cos have been at home alone all weekend - with the exception of meeting friends for dinner last night.. Is this the norm or is it only my husband treats me in this way..... Also - if you OH has been away like that - do you let them sleep in your bed or do they go off to the spare room..... cos if I had a choice tonight that is where he would be staying.... I'm so mad here even thinking about them out drinking all weekend and not coming home & then planning to head out again tomorrow - I just don't understand it...... O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| Ok - rant over......... :innocent:
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
LOL oh you poor thing!!! I think it'd be the spare room for the beer monster who's in the shape of your h2b. Though you're annoyed, I wouldn't say too much myself cos he's only going to have 1 stag. I could be lynched for that but that's what i reckon. Hope you get the girls round & crack open the wine...what's good enough for the goose... :o0
Thanks for the reply - but we've been married almost 3 years - so it's not his own stag - it's a friend of his - not best friend or anything....... Not gonna say anything to him about it - cos he doesnt go out that much - works really long hours - but it annoys me that when he does go out - he forgets to come home.....
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
Applette - Is it his own stag?
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
[quote="applette10":135elcgg]Thanks for the reply - but we've been married almost 3 years - so it's not his own stag - it's a friend of his - not best friend or anything....... Not gonna say anything to him about it - cos he doesnt go out that much - works really long hours - but it annoys me that when he does go out - he forgets to come home.....[/quote:135elcgg] Think we crossed posts - No I wouldn't be impressed. Particularly with tomorrow also. That is totally excessive.
MissSunshine12 Posts: 273
i would KILL my h2b if he even suggested that and he knows it too... max for me would be one day and night. put down the foot ladies :wv
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
It wouldn't bother me tbh. I'd just glad he's having a good time. And he won't be able to say anything the next time you disappear for the weekend. I don't see any harm in it anyway. Can't believe so many of ye would have a problem with it!
ok - so i dont mind that they are still out drinking - that's ok cos it is a stag weekend after all and i knew that was going to happen... however tomorrow's plan of going out again is not going down well with me... i just think enough is enough - fri to sunday is more than enough imo.....
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
[quote="applette10":2q3lawan]Thanks for the reply - but we've been married almost 3 years - so it's not his own stag - it's a friend of his - not best friend or anything....... Not gonna say anything to him about it - cos he doesnt go out that much - works really long hours - but it annoys me that when he does go out - he forgets to come home.....[/quote:2q3lawan] Oh Jez that's a totally different kettle of fish!!! Sorry wires crossed...I thought i was HIS stag! Let him at it but out tmrw night is taking it to the max.A stag weekend is the weekend only
shoppergal Posts: 1179
Have to say it wouldn't bother me. If I was away at a hen weekend I'd be fairly pissed off with DH if he was annoyed at me for being out. Could u not have arranged some stuff/activities for yourself for the weekend?