Starting back to the gym

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bride2be08 Posts: 131
Well girls i have finally done it -removed my gym bag from the hall door where it has been for the past 2 months and actually brought it to work today , I so need motivation to get back into it, Anyone with me ?? :o)ll
anya Posts: 187
GO FOR IT !!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll imagine how good you'll feel after you've done your workout. (actually need to take my own advice and get their myself :-8 )
sue27 Posts: 604
Already been - this morning, was in the gym for 7, in work at 8.45. :o)ll You go girl, get your backside into gear! :o0
Senorita Posts: 3413
The hardest part is walking through the gym doors imo :o0 You'll feel so much better for going, it'll be well worth it :o)ll Once you get the first session over with, you'll be back in gym mode. Go for it :o)ll
SaJa Posts: 4282
Myself and DH joined the gym last week and headed there for the 1st time last night. Nobody else there so it gave us a chance to figure out how all the machines work and have a go on everything (and see exactly how unfit we both are). Then we had a swin after. It was great. Felt really good. Going back again tonight.