State of undress of 15 year olds

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

radish Posts: 268
I happened to be in town last night and came across a group queuing for a disco. Most were barely clad and I have seen prostitutes with more respectable outfits. I know I sound old (!) but honestly, does anyone else agree??
mammybean Posts: 10364
yes yes yes. am only 24 and when i look at the little tramps i am astounded. now dont get me wrong they are all probably very decent girls but they will just make a name for them selves. i hate to say this but it is aking for trouble.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Totally agree,with you and what annoyed me was how easy they seemed to get their hands on the drink and money for drugs
SarahS Posts: 550
I completely agree. I was actually very disturbed by the way they were dressed. I could not get over the get up of them. I really think parents have a lot to answer for, how you could allow a 14/15 year old out like that is beyond me. The media etc don't help either.
jarashow Posts: 3083
Unreal When I was that age we had baggy jeans and tops, didn't leave much to the imagination, a guy I know reckons he was born at the wrong time when he sees them now.... if only the girls dressed like that when I was young hahahaha
Joleigh Posts: 4242
They're teenagers, they'll try get away with as much as possible! We've all done it to some extent, maybe not dressing like slappers though. I dont think by dressing like slappers means they are asking for it, but its what men/boys presume so it can be misleading.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:lol: A sign that your getting older complaining about teenagers dress sense,drink & drugs.Although I do agree I will admit I wore the short skirts and platform knee high white boots.I drank flaggans of cider and went halves on 6 cans for a fiver with my friend.Also,a 10 pack of Johnny blue was split 3 ways and I often robbed fags from my mam. Of course I will never admit any of that to the children I one day hope to have ;)
Joleigh Posts: 4242
[quote:27kfsa84]Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:41 am Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A sign that your getting older complaining about teenagers dress sense,drink & drugs.Although I do agree I will admit I wore the short skirts and platform knee high white boots.I drank flaggans of cider and went halves on 6 cans for a fiver with my friend.Also,a 10 pack of Johnny blue was split 3 ways and I often robbed fags from my mam. Of course I will never admit any of that to the children I one day hope to have _________________ [/quote:27kfsa84] Yes I've done all of the above, although my knee high boots were black!
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
H2B saw a girl yesterday evening, presumably off to celebrate her junior cert results, and her skirt was so short he could see the cheeks of her arse as she walked!!! i remember going to my cousins wedding the weekend after my junior cert results and i was so happy becasue i had got my mother to buy me palazzo pants and i loved them and wore them contantly for about a year!
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
I was watching it on the news last – the thing that struck me was allot of the girls did not look like 15 yr olds, they looked older. I’m sure a lot of men / boys would think the same thing and that’s what I’d be worried about. They seem to grow up too fast these days (gawd now that sounds old – I’m in my late 20’s!!). Did anyone see that Sex in the City episode where Samantha represents this 13 year old going on 30? Very funny but the line it is was very true something along the lines of they think they have it all but they Samantha does because she had a childhood…..