Stephanie Allin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

banana split Posts: 72
Hi, wondering if someone could help! Saw a lovely dress in town yesterday. Is not on shop website and can't get into Stephanie Allin website. Dress is called Lydia if anyone is a computer whizz and can find it. Thanks a mill *)
livadia Posts: 351
Not sure "Lydia" is a current style. See: http://www.oneandonly.co.uk/the%20collections.htm Here's a list of stockists, you could try ringing around: http://www.oneandonly.co.uk/stockists.htm Or, you could contact the designer directly: One & Only Bridalwear Co. Ltd. 81 Newton Road, Mumbles, SA3 4BN Telephone +44 [0] 1792 361477 Fax +44 [0] 1792 366022 E- Mail [email protected] Happy hunting! :lvs Livadia
banana split Posts: 72
Thanks for that. Have sent a mail so hopefully I will hear back soon *)
lelly Posts: 1
I know that this is an old thread and you have probably already got your dress but i stumbled across your message. I just got married in June 2007 and my dress was the lydia by Stephanie Allin and was in blush. At the time I wasd told that it was a made to measure couture (meaning that not everywhere has it and if they do it is very rare and that's why it is not on website - according to Stephanie herself). If you are still interested, then let me know your email and i'll send you some of my pics in the dress. It is a lovely dress (i'm a little biased) and all of my guests were stunned by how gorgeous it was. Good choice!
o\'brien2008 Posts: 33
Lelly - I've pm-ed you on this as well, I'd love to see a picture of you in the Lydia Stephanie Allin dress. I tried it on at the weekend and just loved it!
Jellie Bride Posts: 2
Hey Everyone ! I too am getting a Stephanie Allin dress, I didn't believe my friends when they told me that i would know once i put on [i:3lhwwxsd]the[/i:3lhwwxsd] dress, but i truly believe that now. I have gone for the dress in blush so i would love to see how this colour comes out in photographs so if anyone has any I'd really appreciate if you could show me ! Would definitely recommend Myrtle Ivory in Dublin ... they are so professional in there. Jellie Bride
Twirler Posts: 1644
[quote="Jellie Bride":2tdxherd] Hey Everyone ! I too am getting a Stephanie Allin dress, I didn't believe my friends when they told me that i would know once i put on [i:2tdxherd]the[/i:2tdxherd] dress, but i truly believe that now. I have gone for the dress in blush so i would love to see how this colour comes out in photographs so if anyone has any I'd really appreciate if you could show me ! Would definitely recommend Myrtle Ivory in Dublin ... they are so professional in there. Jellie Bride[/quote:2tdxherd] Is it Lydia you are getting or a different style? Agree with you on Myrtle Ivory, Marina was so lovely in there.
Jellie Bride Posts: 2
I am getting Georgia in Blush :xxs
Twirler Posts: 1644
[quote="Jellie Bride":3q55f760]I am getting Georgia in Blush :xxs[/quote:3q55f760] I tried that on - it was lovely, so flattering.
mrsandmr Posts: 366
Hi, i think Stephanie Allin dresses are amazing, if you don't mind my asking what price range are they in?