Sterliser for Dr Brown Bottles

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DiamondWife Posts: 1347
Hi girls could i get your opinion on what steriliser to get for dr brown bottles - ive head mixed reviews on the dr brown microwave one and would be interested to see if you all have any experience with it? is there another brand available that will take the dr brown bottle? Thanks in advance :thnk
Daff Posts: 11644
I used the Tommee Tippee electric one. I'd origionally bought TT bottles but DD couldnt' take them, used to throw up after them. So bought Dr B and they were fine in it, plenty of room.
mommanancy Posts: 325
I had an avent sterliser and used the dr brown bottles in it no problems
DiamondWife Posts: 1347
Thanks a mill for the replies girls :thnk
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
I use the Tommee Tippee microwave steriliser as I originally used the Tommee Tippee bottles. Now I use both the Tommee Tippee bottles and Dr. Brown bottles. What I meant to say was basically you can use any bottles in any steriliser. (I bought the cheapest on I saw at time) The Tommee Tippee steriliser will only comfortably take 3 Dr. Brown bottles because of the extra parts but that's fine as I usually put soothers in as well.
funkyfish Posts: 7626
tommee tipee fits...
mamalicious Posts: 255
Use these bottles with an avent steriliser - i fit in 5. Lid sits slightly off though but its fine.
Martiespride Posts: 997
We use the lindam steam steriliser, it fits 5 and does not use milton which is great because i always feel you would like to rince them out before putting in the milk.... and not expensive, we will be using it again for the next little one!!!
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
I used the Avent one and got 6 to fit in at the same time
hartley Posts: 826
I used the Avent one also. In the end I got so sick of washing all the parts to the Dr Brown's bottles I threw them all out and bought Avent. they are just as good and I had a windy/colicy baby.