Menu

Steven Gerrard and Alex Curran pics are out!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wifin Posts: 4761
Just saw the cover as i was leaving Tesco on Baggot St but i was already late back from lunch so didn't go back. Has anyone had a peek?
clucky Posts: 26471
yeah i bought it this morning and read it at lunch i liked her dress her posture is shite but i think she is taller than him and was trying to make herself look same size her make up and flowers were fab and i adored her veil but best of all Jamie was there :lvs :lvs :lvs
wifin Posts: 4761
Ooooh i can't wait to buy it after work! :-8
icebaby Posts: 846
I thought she looked really uncomfortable, not a bit natural. I liked her veil
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
anyone got a scanner................. for the love of god think of us that havent seen them.......... :ooh :o0
charli Posts: 5994
[quote:1hxig0gd]yeah i bought it this morning and read it at lunch [/quote:1hxig0gd] me too!! [quote:1hxig0gd] liked her dress her posture is sugar but i think she is taller than him and was trying to make herself look same size [/quote:1hxig0gd] yeah she was kinda slouched make-up wasnt actually OTT as some had said - she let the dress/veil do the talking and had no other jewellery bar little diamond studs much nicer than Worzels wag anyhoo
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="strawberry shortcake":i8bo23xb]anyone got a scanner................. for the love of god think of us that havent seen them.......... :ooh :o0[/quote:i8bo23xb] oooo i have will i try scanning the pages?
charli Posts: 5994
we have one out in reception - dont want to give my secretary the OK mag and tell her scan for the wollies she thinks i am very important and extremely busy in here!!!! - deluded or wha?!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh SCAN SCAN SCAN for the poor wollies :o(
mrs moon Posts: 129
[quote="charli":3tbe2pnj]we have one out in reception - dont want to give my secretary the OK mag and tell her scan for the wollies she thinks i am very important and extremely busy in here!!!! - deluded or wha?![/quote:3tbe2pnj] Ah come on....she prob knows well :o0 Only kidding!! But seriously, please can someone pls scan them.... :o)ll