Still Late

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Just a little update. I was due AF on Monday. Am still late. Everyone is complimenting by patience on not testing but i have to say i'm getting a small bit edgy now. What do i dooooooooooooo? Hubby said wait as not to disappoint myself if I get a negetive so I'm trying to wait until the weekend to test. Its nearly the weekend now YAY
NotHere Posts: 10273
bellabella Posts: 2750
I think you should test.In 99% of cases there would be enough hcg in your system by now if you were pregnant. I dont know what you are waiting for, go and test.
MrsMeggy Posts: 367
Never been in your position but I would think that if you are going to most likley get the same result today and at the weekend so go for it and fingers crossed for a BFP!!
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
god i'm so scared though. Even though I want this more than anything in the world I think I'll faint when a positive does appear!!
Sart Posts: 441
test miss sunshine, there'd be more than enough hcg in your urine at this stage. Best of luck!
Sart Posts: 441
[quote:3jkjpl7x]god i'm so scared though. Even though I want this more than anything in the world I think I'll faint [b:3jkjpl7x]when[/b:3jkjpl7x] a positive does appear!![/quote:3jkjpl7x] ps I like your optimism!
lou gav Posts: 508
If I was you I'd go and get the test.....Oh and don't faint!!!
mammybean Posts: 10364
I got pregnant and had a feeling from three weeks , same symptoms as last time. Now thats three weeks into my cycle not three weeks late and i did a test, and i came up positive and the first tome i did it when i was due. they are made now to be early detectors. off u go to a late night chemist and keep us posted
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Hi miss sunshine, I would do a test. Oh best of luck :D Hope you get a bfp