Still no AF........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sassy Posts: 2269
Hi girls Just thought i would let you know how everything was going. Well i am on day 51 today but i went to my doctor yesterday because i keep thinking i'm getting AF but nothing. She decide to put me on Projestron(spelling) to encourage AF to appear. Never thought i'd be wanting it to come. Any way when it arrives i have to go back and get my bloods done on day 3 of my cycle. Feel like crying, :o( screaming and banging my head against the wall O:| , but i am trying to keep positive, this is a good move and at least the bloods might give me some answers.
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Hi Sassy, it is definitely the right move. I hope all works out well for you, at least now you will be checked out. It is all good, and you need answers. Wishing you the best :wv
Thanks Mrs.Taz, i really hope so. If anyone has any experience of this i would really love to hear your story
NotHere Posts: 10273
I agree with Mrs Taz, it is the right move. And it could well be the start of a very positive time for you. Everyone here will be so happy for you when you log in with your BFP post :o)ll
mammybean Posts: 10364
i agree. thats a mad wait cd51. you poor thing good luck
glade Posts: 278
(((((((((((((((((((((((([size=150:3lild4a7][b:3lild4a7]huge hug[/b:3lild4a7][/size:3lild4a7])))))))))))))))))))))))))) this time next yr hopefully you will be going around with a big bump and you will be looking back and laughing at how worried you are now!! Chin up girlie, we're all behind you xxxx
mjm Posts: 393
Oh Sassy sorry to hear that it must be so frustrating for you. My longest cylce after coming off the pill was 44 days and it nearly drove me demented. I am now on day 33 and no sign after two perfect 28 day cycles. Like you I went to doc, (more because of mid cycle bleeding really) he did bloods and all are normal but he has referred me to gynae so I am now waiting for that appointment, who knew this would be so complicated. Are you charting? I am going to start next cycle to get a better idea of what is going on. Am wading through TCOYF at the moment its quite consoling. Best of luck with it, hope AF arrives soon.
Thanks girls you always know how to make me feel better. What a great bunch of friends. :xox :xox :xox
TheBigDay Posts: 651
Sorry Sassy, how completely frustrating! My cycle was 38 days this month, the longest it has been in about two years of tracking it. It drove me CRAZY! Every time I had to look at another BFN I felt so upset. I did eventually get my AF, I never thought I would be so glad to see it, now I am just excited about trying again. Hopefully AF will show up shortly, take care and hang in there.