Still no BFP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babas Posts: 11
Hi girls, I had my period (only lasted two days) on the 10th of Dec and around the 27th started feeeling strange - was dizzy and faint and from that point on my symptoms have increased. Cramps, sore boobs, nausea, thirst, going to loo every 5mins, hormonal, neon yellow stinky pee (sorry if tmi), feeling wet, headaches (v unusual 4 me), hot flushes, sleeping badly yet totally exhausted, metal/blood taste in mouth... the list goes on. By the way the only pms symptoms I've ever had was moody and cramps. Anyway my cycle is bang on 4 weeks or 5 weeks. Yesterday I was 4 weeks and in theory AF due. No sign. Yet test was neg. AM testing every day like a lunatic!!! Got cheap internet tests - highly recommeded on another pregnancy website - testforless.com Also tried early response and clear blue. No joy. Feeling very crazy... Anybody else ever have to wait ages for result? I've been having strong symptoms for 13days now surely something would show up?
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Babas, no real advice but had to reply as you got loads of views but no reply! They seem like very real symptoms to me. I got my BFP though on the first day I missed my period. Maybe you should go to your GP and get a blood test done? Good luck, let us know how you get on.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I think if it was me I would go to the doctor and explain everything. All those symptoms are fairly classic but so strange you're not getting a BFP. Get yourself down to the doctor and let us know how you get on. :babydust:
glade Posts: 278
That is a lot of symtoms- i used to get some symptoms, but thats because i was reading all the BFP symptoms in books and on WOL and i was imaging them when my AF was due. This month i relaxed and didnt get any symptoms besides usual cramps. But my symptoms were only sore boobs and peeing, you have way more than that, so as the girls said you should go have a chin wag with the GP!! Best of luck xx
thanks so much for your replys. I'm going to see my doc on Fri as I've no cover at work until then. Hope my BFP comes through before then xx fingers crosssed xx babas
round two Posts: 1018
Good Luck Babas, Really hope that you get a BFP before Friday and that your appointment can be to confirm all. :babydust:
Speckyaug Posts: 14
Hang on in there girl. I was a week late before a pregnancy test came up positive for me and since that happened ive heard that happen to a couple of people. Just give it another couple of days and test first thing in the morning. Good luck!
thanks so much. Spekyaug you've given me hope!! O:o)
mammybean Posts: 10364
good luck babas, hope u get the reult you are looking for, :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: