Still sick, should I be worried?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Seriously? I am 12 weeks tomorrow and in this past week I have been the sickest of those 12wks. Yesterday was a disaster. I have been feeling sick CONSTANTLY since the fridge incident yesterday at about half five. Barely slept because I felt so awful. At work now and I feel like crap but I have so much work to do that I can't afford to not be here or I'll pay for it in the long run :o( Do ye think I should be worried? And be honest? I think I am freaking out because MTW said that she was very sick around this time and it led to a miscarraige :o(
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Have no personal advice for you Flutterby but i know friends who were very sick for months and their babies were fine. Maybe ring the doctor just to put your mind at ease.
jen2 Posts: 3106
Flutterby dont be worried. There is no set time to when you stop feeling sick. Everyone is different. All my pregnancies have been different. On DD I had no morning sickness. On DS I was sick till 12 weeks. On this pregnancy I was sick till 16 weeks. There are anti sickness tablets you can get from your doctor, if its really bad. They are very expensive. But at least you know there is something you can get if it continues. BEst of luck, and hope you feel better soon Jen2
[email protected] Posts: 492
You poor thing - you're having a really bad time. On my first pregnancy i had ms until about 14-15 weeks. I found that it was worse when i was most tired especially thursdays and fridays were always bad. I've no advise really, just sending you hugs :thnk :xxx
Thanks Sunnyside. I might try to get to the doc either today or tomorrow
twinssep Posts: 1242
hi hun dont worry sickness is meant to be a sign of a healthy pregnancy i was very sick on twins right up til about 18 weeks it stopped for about a month and then came back i m sorry if this freaks u out but i hth!!!
Thanks girls, your replies came in while I was typing the other one. I'm just so worn out and very emotional today. Wish it was Friday :o(
[quote="twinssep":1zbdvmsa]hi hun dont worry sickness is meant to be a sign of a healthy pregnancy i was very sick on twins right up til about 18 weeks it stopped for about a month and then came back i m sorry if this freaks u out but i hth!!![/quote:1zbdvmsa] Thanks Twinsep. I think what is getting me is that I am getting sicker, a lot sicker. Does that happen to people?
jen2 Posts: 3106
Yeah it can happen. I thought my morning sickness was going around the 12th week, then it came back with avengence. But then stopped. IF worried ring the doc. It might be that the baby is moving more ( even though you cant feel it), and givng you that motion sickness feeling? Jen2
Thanks Jen, does that really happen? It's kinda sweet :lvs Thanks again girls, ye are such a support :thnk