stitch & aches at 27wks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
anyone getting them? i'm getting aches in my bump when i move around too much which i know most people get - do we get these for the rest of the term ? are they constant? but i'mon the couch this evening and when i sit a certain way i'm getting a stitch like pain in my right side. but i'm feeling all baby's movements from the middle of my bump right across to my right side - does anyone get them right around at your side??
octbride2007 Posts: 774
hwy baby, I am getting these stich stabbing like pains in my side the last 2 weeks and they actually get so bad they catch my breath. Not sure what they are but they have been pretty bad today. O:|
Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
Hi baby, I'm getting those stitch feelings too, in the same spot, the last 2/3 weeks. I said it to my physio, and apparently there is a muscle in that spot, that sometimes has difficulty stretching for the baby. And even though it feels like a stitch, it is actually just the muscle stretching, and perfectly normal. She said just gently massage it when it happens to releave the pain, and that will also help it to stretch too. x