Menu

Stockists of Mori Lee Bridesmaid Dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Hey girlies, just wondering if anyone knows who stocks Mori Lee BM dresses. Am in Cork but wouldn't mind a day trip!!!!
Diet_Coke Posts: 162
AFAIK the largest stockist is Bridal Designs in Aungier st in Dublin. http://www.bridaldesigns.ie/bridsmaids.html They're very helpful in there.
Thanks for all the help girlies, rang them this morning, they are e200 each and I love love love them. Need to get the girls to try them on and see if they like them but I have plenty of time to the wedding, would love to have a job done though!!! Thanks again everyone xxx
nicknax Posts: 280
I know its a bit out of your way but The Bridal Studio in Drogheda stock Mori Lee bridal and bridesmaids dresses.
kenko Posts: 1430
All about Eve bridal shop in Waterford stock Mori Lee,this is where i bought my wedding dress.
Smurfette Posts: 522
I love the Mori Lee BM dresses and went to Bridal Designs with my BM's to try them on. There was one in particular that we all loved. But I just thought that 200 Euro was way too expensive (I had 4 BMs). And you have to pay more money to get them altered. So I bought the dress we wanted from http://www.gownsales.com/gowns.html and they cost $90 each. Had them altered with a local dressmaker and they looked amazing. Saved a packet!!
Thanks Smurfette, I am half thinking I'll do the same from reading online!! Where you OK doing the measuring and getting the sizes right etc? They have my dress 781 on this website so I'll be dying to know how you got on with vat/ cutoms etc.
della45 Posts: 21
I would also be curious to find out how you got on with Customs and getting the sizes sorted for ordering from that website http://www.gownsales.com/info.html Where did you hear of this website?
sunnydaze Posts: 20
Lily Rose in Mallow have a great selection of Mori Lee dresses - in all colours - seems to have a lot of the "Affairs" collection. Very helpful too
Smurfette Posts: 522
I actually heard about gownsales.com on this website. Lots of other girls have gotton their BM dresses and weddings dresses from them. Another good one is RKBridal. They gave you sizing guides on the website. I measured each of my BM at the bust, waist and hips and then ordered their sizes as per the charts on the website. I wasn't comfortable giving my credit card details online, so I rang the store (they are in New York). They took all my details over the phone and my credit card details....they then asked me to email everything over to them for clarification (minus the cc details of course). They quoted me $60 dollars for shipping. I went ahead and placed the order. They said it can take about 6 weeks, but I had them 2 weeks later. The package was stopped at customs and I had to pay, I think it was 90 euro to get them released. But I still saved a lot: dresses were 60 euro each (x4): 240 Euro Shipping ($60): 40 Euro Customs: 90 Euro Total cost was 370 Euro. If I bought them in Dublin it would have cost me 800 Euro. The shop in Aungier also wanted to charge me 40 euro per dress to get them altered. They all had to be altered as they come in length for someone who is about 5ft 6". But I got them done with a local dressmaker who charged me about 15 per dress. Hope that Helps :wv