Stocklists for Rina Di Montella Bridal ?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsH! Posts: 201
Does anyone know who stocks the above designer - apart from the bridal shop in Listowel. The website is useless !!!
leinstermaid Posts: 46
Hi Jul2008, The bridal shop Cameo bridal in Kilkenny stocks Rina di Montella - but that might be a bit far away from you if your from the Munster area. She has some fab dresses doesn't she.... :wv :wv
MrsH! Posts: 201
yeah I am in Munster and was hoping for soemthing a bit closer - is that where you tried on your dress before you bought it on-line
leinstermaid Posts: 46
Yep, sure is! The girls in the shop probably think i've fallen off the face of the earth - i'd say they were expecting me back for a fitting, as i was in a couple of times - i'm from Kilkenny so it was easy for me to pop in......Have to say i found the staff there very helpful :wv
MissG Posts: 46
Having a quiet day at work so been surfing the net for you. I can't find a stockist but I would suggest calling Patricia's Bridal Boutique. They are mad cos they don't have a website but apparantly they stock a large range of designer dresses so you may be in with a chance.
MissG Posts: 46
There is also another shop called Aisle of Brides which don't have a website-maybe call them too. Hope this is some form of help :wv