Stokke Sleepi Cot anyone?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Perci Posts: 3847
I've got a bit of a thing about Stokke products at the moment, they look great and we're going to get the Xplory pushchair. Just seen the Stokke Sleepi cot and wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything about it? It's expensive but it adjusts from a mini cot for new borns to a proper size cot and it's on wheels so that it can be moved around easily enough. Also like the way that it's round/oval shaped so no sharp linear edges. Anyone any experience? Thanks.
Here's a link...
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Yes I saw that too, it's just very expensive, otherwise I'd love it.
Incognito Posts: 232
We debated all the pros and cons. It sounds very appealing because it turns into a junior bed and then two chairs. We decided against it in the end though because in an ideal world we would love to have another baby after about two/ two and a half years and then we would need to buy another cot as this one would still be in use! My friend bought one here: That was the cheapest deal around. Good luck with the decision.
Thanks for the replies girls. I think I will go for it, we were going to buy a crib/moses basket for the bedroom aswell as a cot so at least we wouldn't have to do that with this one. I contacted Little People, thanks.
Tedsters Posts: 1688
Like you Augusta I really like the idea of this crib and love that it can be expanded from a crib into a cotbed. The design is very nice and although expensive I guess it could be regarded as a good investment. Gonna check out this link too - thanks Incognito.
Aine07 Posts: 13
I love the Stokke cot and if i was living in ireland i would probably buy it. But because i am in oz and i dont know how long for, i dont want to go overboard just incase i do move back home and have to leave my lovely goods behind. (in saying this my DH has no idea that i want to move back home, but thats another story... >:o)