Stop asking me how Im doing

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BMaid07 Posts: 189
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr myself and partner of 10 years have decided to call it a day on our relationship. we've been working hard to keep it together for the past few months, but nothing is working so we decided, mutually, to end things for a while, see how we feel. this happened last week but ppl are only starting to find out now and now everyone keeps asking how i am and have we decided anything else and what are we doing about our apartment and what are gonna do abotu this and what are we gonna be doign about that and please JUST STOP ASKING ME. IM FINE, HE'S FINE. WE'RE DOING THIS FOR US! STOP ASKING ME PLEASE!!!! O:| O:| O:| :o(
sun flowers Posts: 3421
How are you today >:o) just kidding did that little rant help.. dont be minding those concerned people.. O-O
i know theyre only makin sure we're both ok. but still like. i was fine yesterday, im fine today. why they have to keep asking i want someone to talk to me about them for the day thats all leave me out of it
oh and yes that rant helped thank you
Little Angel Posts: 913
yep know the feeling its like they are checking up on you every 5 minutes!!! its only people showing their caring side but can be annoying!! O:|
gerbil Posts: 3528
see this is the kind of thing that worries me when mates are going through something, i worry that if I ask how they are I am annoying them and if I don't I am ignoring them :) what you need is a good gossip about someone else entirely O-O
gerbil thats exactly it i wanna talk about other stuff ya know. friends engagement party on saturday and the last thing i want is the attention taken off her and put on us cos of this. wish everyone would just get over it and let us deal with it. ill talk to you if i want!!! arrrgghhhhh O:| sorry end rant i promise
Kate26 Posts: 82
I feel bad now cos a few months ago a friend of mine broke up with her fiance and I was in cintact with her every day asking how she was and stuff, but we would also chat about other things..I just wanted her to know I was there for her, I was probably smothering her....
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="Kate26":nnbyfp2k]I feel bad now cos a few months ago a friend of mine broke up with her fiance and I was in cintact with her every day asking how she was and stuff, but we would also chat about other things..I just wanted her to know I was there for her, I was probably smothering her....[/quote:nnbyfp2k] Ditto. :-8
im sorry girls im sure your friends fully appreciated you being there for them i do too i just want a change of conversation. ya know. i have a smile on my face today so kinda want to keep it instead of going back to the sadness that the end of an era is upon me so to speak, dont feel bad :thnk