stopping pill?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

western Posts: 65
When first trying to conceive should you wait until the end of your last packet of pills or will it matter if you stop mid-packet
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
maybe finish off the last pack your on now, get some ovualtion tests then you'll defo know when your ov, they say your most fertile after coming off pill anyway cheap tests on www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk
Double Trouble Posts: 915
mjm Posts: 393
Hi western, When I stopped the pill I stopped mid pack because we had decided to stop at the end of the pack and I forgot to take it two nights running so I just binned it. My cycles have been haywire since (3 months on) and I asked doc about it and he said I would have been better off if I had finished the packet as this could be causing some of my irregularities. Just my experience, best of luck with it. mjm
western Posts: 65
Thanks girls- will probably finish out the pack. Waiting to hear if my rubella status is ok. Should get the results on Friday. I suppose we are just keen to get going but if I finish the pack at least I'll have a better idea of what's going on with my body after that.