Storybook Wedding Albums

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

serenity Posts: 3675
Hi girls, We have ordered this style album for our wedding - Graphistudio are the designers but the name is Storybook Wedding Albums... Just wondering if anyone got it done and how they turned out?? I love them, but would just love to hear from somebody who had one done.. Thanks a mill x
Bree Van De Kamp Posts: 1275
I'm having one done too. Saw sample ones at the photographers and they looked divine. Would love to see samples of someones album on here too.
Bree, They are fab aren't they... I just love the idea of them and how different they are... I am supposed to be meeting our photographer soon so he said he will bring down samples of ones he has done - i am dying to see them!!!! They are very expensive but worth it, i hope!!! x
hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
my photographer does these too, but not sure, I thnk i'll go for the standard album and maybe get one of these too also check out www.bobbooks.co.uk, you download the software and do one yourself!! might do this too!
bbbride Posts: 664
Going for this album as well Serenity, we just fell in love with it when we saw the sample album. The style and the fact it looks like a real book is great. have you seen the parents albums or the mini albums? They are so cool.
Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
this sounds really cool.wat is it exactly?cant get on to the site recommended O:|
Din, Yeah our package includes our one, 2 parents albums & 8 mini albums... I just love them and they are something that you could leave on your coffee table or sideboard - as it's like an actual book!!! I am so excited about ours!!!
bbbride Posts: 664
Carol, heres an idea of what it is. http://www.wedding-photography-by-desig ... book-2.pdf You can have several covers, leather, glass, silver, and the mini albums come with hardback covers. Just an A5 version of the main album. Serenity we havent decided are we getting smaller albums, photograher does a package or can just get main album.
mikewil Posts: 1
It sounds to be interesting where could i purchase these books online
mrs2013 Posts: 213
I just fell in love with this album when I saw it. I had heard loads of people talking about this story book album but knew nothing about it but I asked a few photographers about it and when i saw the samples I just fell in love :o)ll I have never seen anything like it before. One of the samples I saw was a crystal cover and omg it was just out of this world I have not stop waffleing to my family and oh since we saw these samples.