Stranded on a desert island, what 5 objects would you bring?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paperclips Posts: 3146
:o)ll Just for fun :o)ll You're stranded on an island, with no hope of being rescued for a full year - what five objects would you take with you?
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
my dh, my dd, my camera,photos of my family,and a crate of wine O-O :o0 :o0
Jawl Posts: 8881
Huge case of wine! :hic Cigs! :cool Sun Cream :) Mr. Jawl >:o) Laptop to stay in contact with family :xox
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
Does OH count as an object? Cos he's really useful and handy, he'd have an electrical generator and a house built in no time and would spend the year making gadgets and furniture to make our lives easier :o0 :o0 :o0 The only object I'd need would be suncream!
Hubby >:o) :xox Matches *) Axe *) Bed >:o) :xox :zzzz: Water filter :)
[quote="cabbagehead":3d8g4nhk]Does OH count as an object? Cos he's really useful and handy, he'd have an electrical generator and a house built in no time and would spend the year making gadgets and furniture to make our lives easier :o0 :o0 :o0 The only object I'd need would be suncream![/quote:3d8g4nhk] I'll swap the bed for Mr Cabbagehead - How Handy is he! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Sodapop Posts: 3220
bikini sun tan lotion alcohol ipod ipod charger (preferably solar powered) of course Hubby would be there - but dont consider him an object LOL!!!
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
h2b our puppy lily suncream sunglasses knife
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
*) Mr Kittyboo *) Huge crate of RUM *) Crate of Marlboro lights *) Ipod and charger *) Leatherman tool
luckyladee Posts: 2550
My nearly hubby My puppy dog my mom as many books as possible tea bags