Strange Downward Kicking Going On!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:1xfomdmu]I seem to have a fairly active little one inside and s/he would kick right throughout the day but mostly when I lye down. Up to yesterday my kicks have always felt like they're coming out of my tummy, you can see most of the kicks as my tummy moves. Anyway, yesterday I was getting the most uncomfortable kicks ever. It was like sudden downward pressure towards my lady bits!! There were some so strong that I honestly thought a foot was going to appear out my jing-a-ling or something!! I know that sounds so daft but they were just so strong and very uncomfortable and each one gave me a jolt as I was taken by such surprise each time!! Is this just totally normal??[/color:1xfomdmu]
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Is it reminding you to get your brazilian trimmed? :wv
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="swissgirl":2461t89s]Is it reminding you to get your brazilian trimmed? :wv[/quote:2461t89s] pmsl :o0 Janey misses I havent a clue but you can see the kicks yourself through your tummy,how cute is that...havent noticed that myself but mine are getting stronger and stronger
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote="swissgirl":3attvx8o]Is it reminding you to get your brazilian trimmed? :wv[/quote:3attvx8o] [color=indigo:3attvx8o]What a co-incidence, it is due a chopping!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Yeah Mama Dora, the kicks are totally visable when looking at my tummy!! Yet my SIL is 9 days ahead of me and she doesn't see them like that so I guess everyone's little one is different!! There are days when you can see Riverdance going on in my tum tum!! :o0 I just never felt the kicks like yesterday and they startled me some what!! [/color:3attvx8o]
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
I have been having mad kicks the last week or so. My sis was down with me for the weekend and was thrilled to be able to feel the kicks in my tummy. She got all broody and was grinning like a cheshire cat every time she felt one! Sometimes I can see the movements - generally when I'm flaked out on the couch! We were watching something the other night that had really loud music and the little mite was going mad kicking. The response is amazing. When my DH talks to my bump the moving is fantastic...he gets a thrill and keeps saying thats my boy even though we don't know whats in there...sorry I'm rabbiting on now... :-8
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Ah thats so cute chicken licken - I'm dying for my DH to be able to feel them! Im going to Il Divo tonight so I wonder how the little one will respond!! Sorry I'm no help to you CB - hopefully someone will be able to shed some light for you!
charli Posts: 5994
ah Christmas B you are getting into the latter stages so nearly still lots of cute kicks but get ready for more poundings!! right up for about 10 weeks then baby has less room to move so settles again ah i cant wait - used to love lying on the couch watchin the rumba on my tummy - Mama Dora your hubby will be amazed to see it!!
iseult Posts: 82
Hi Christmas B I get those downward kicks too, like he's trying to come out early. The kicks still make me jump too.
Judy Posts: 612
Hi taut id throw in my tuppance I have 2 kiddos, with the last 1 I had them kicks for the majority of my pregnancy and trust me girl I know all about the sudden jolt ya get wen it happens also the fear of looking into your panties to find a tiny foot as this is what you d expect was after happenin, my doc told me its just the baby lying low in the womb, to me I think it was the lenghth of his legs he was really long when born