Strange pains (TMI warning)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Girls i have done a search as i am sure someone mentioned this a week or so ago but cant find it I have shooting pains inside IYKWIM :-8 :-8 on and off all day today and when they are not shooting pains it is a dull constant ache - its bugging me anyone experienced this have never had it before bit freaked
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Thanks be to Jesus its not just me, I normally get this close to the time when af is on her way, am off to the docs tonight so will put it on my list of things to talk to her about
Sphynx Posts: 6795
When is your AF due Clucky? I get something like that but feels like it's in my back bottom :-8 :-8 :-8 (probably my womb actually) when AF is about to arrive.
[quote="BlackCat":1t5s9qp9]When is your AF due Clucky? I get something like that but feels like it's in my back bottom :-8 :-8 :-8 (probably my womb actually) when AF is about to arrive.[/quote:1t5s9qp9] not till the 11th feb :o(
Sphynx Posts: 6795
ok it's not that then.. Bit late for ovulation pains too. Haven't got a clue. Make sure you take some strong painkillers and get yourself a hot water bottle and check with dr. next time you see her (or before if it's really bad). Being a woman is so much fun isn't it? :o( Hope you feel better soon :xxx
[quote="BlackCat":32p7lgqm]ok it's not that then.. Bit late for ovulation pains too. Haven't got a clue. Make sure you take some strong painkillers and get yourself a hot water bottle and check with dr. next time you see her (or before if it's really bad). Being a woman is so much fun isn't it? :o( Hope you feel better soon :xxx[/quote:32p7lgqm] no it is literally a pain in the g**
*Smajra* Posts: 1440
[quote:3epocca3]no it is literally a pain in the g**[/quote:3epocca3] Such a lovely way with words as usual lady! Here I went to the effort of googling this for you. Wishing you and your vagina the best of health. [quote:3epocca3]This sounds a lot like levator spasm, a condition that is somewhat difficult to diagnose. Another term for this is vaginal or levator trigger points. In this condition, the muscles holding up the genital organs, sometimes called the PC, or pubococcygeous, muscles, have tender areas of entraped nerves, leading to muscle spasm. The diagnosis can be tricky. I have treated a handful of cases, and have noted tenderness when my examining finger is pressed gently against one or both sides of the vagina, or when a rectal and vaginal exam are performed together. Treatment is injections of novocaine and steroids into the side of the vagina (which, actually, is very well tolerated and *instantly* curative of the problem). Your doctor may want to do a Medline search, or review the work by Dr. JC Slocumb (Am J Obstet Gynecol 1984;149:546). If your doctor(s) are not comfortable treating this, a chronic pain center, usually run by anesthesiologists, or a medical school gynecology department might be the next place to visit. Another possibility is a somewhat controversial disorder called pelvic congestion syndrome, where the veins around the uterus and vagina swell, causing pressure and throbbing pain. This pain is usually worse at night, or after standing long periods of time. [/quote:3epocca3]
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
I think you can get to after a bit of giggy giggy - if its been good - if ya get me :-8
Mrs Neadi* Posts: 1128
hah I was literally jsut a bout to say that !! I find sometimes i've pains deep inside and low down after er, enthusiastic "marital relations" - apparently the cervix can be for want of a better way to say this, bumped too much haha!! i was actually going to post today about having bizzarre pains down below also. feels like its my womb but sure could be any organ knowing me. I've just been doing so aerobics and now it hurts like hell, right down into me g** as someone else so eloquently put it. I'l have to tell DH he wore me out last night hahah :D
[quote="Mrs*":3bna6dls]hah I was literally jsut a bout to say that !! I find sometimes i've pains deep inside and low down after er, enthusiastic "marital relations" - apparently the cervix can be for want of a better way to say this, bumped too much haha!! i was actually going to post today about having bizzarre pains down below also. feels like its my womb but sure could be any organ knowing me. I've just been doing so aerobics and now it hurts like hell, right down into me g** as someone else so eloquently put it. I'l have to tell DH he wore me out last night hahah :D[/quote:3bna6dls] must be that so we baby-danced a lot this weekend maybe its just worn out