stressed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
Hi Guys, Quick question for you all, I am only about 5.5 weeks, I feel nothing no sickness or anything. Lost our last baby at 14.5 weeks and I am panicking now cause I have none of the normal pg feelings I get and normally on last 2 pg I am very sick. Did other people at this stage have no symptoms? If you have had more than one pg have you been sick on one and not the other? when did your morning sickness start? Sorry about all the questions just so bloody stressed that maybe my HCG levels are not increasing
nea dude Posts: 749
Every pregnancy is different. don't stress it may lead to another m/c. 5 weeks is early yet, or you may just be blessed and avoid all that horrible morning sickness. Best of luck to you :thnk
kittysue Posts: 1016
I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms whatsoever....just felt really tired in the first 3 months and that was it..... Don't think I'll feel pregnant until i have a more prominant bump. Try not to worry.....Just take everything in your stride,.I know it's easier said than done....just let nature take its course.... best of luck......and take it easy pet!
smurf77 Posts: 2216
Hi there I had NO symtoms bar tiredness until about 8/9 weeks. Was actually a bit smug up to that point :-8 :-8 :-8 Thought I would fly through the whole thing. Then at eight/nine weeks started puking alot. At your stage all I had was hard/sore boobs and was a bit tired and nothing else at all!
AA11 Posts: 313
Hi Dora. If it makes you feel any better I am 5+1 and stressed to my eyeballs today. I don't have any symptoms either. I felt queasy when I got hungry on my first pregnancy but don't have that at the moment. It is early days for the both of us and all I can say is to try and not stress. That is what I am trying to do today. Trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off it. I'm so sorry to hear you had a miscarriage so far into a pregnancy, I can't imagine what that must be like and how that must play on your mind this time. Have you asked your gp to refer you for an early scan this time ? Just to put your mind at rest ?
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Dora I posted on here about a month ago complaining that I didn't have any symptoms either. I am very tired, but I work 6 days a week and have an 11mth old at home so thats more than likely why I'm tired. For about a fortnight I had a bit of nausea if I got hungry. I didn't have much of an appetite so I only ate enough to keep the nausea away. The nausea is gone now. And that's it. Absolutely nothing else. Yesterday for the first time I had a cramp like af cramp. It didn't last very long though. Every pregnancy is different. You may be one of the lucky ones that gets away with a very easy pregnancy - I had one like that on DD. I know it's so much easier said than done but try not to stress out. Given her previous history is there anyway you could get an early scan? Edited to add I'm 9+5
ainm Posts: 2211
I still have no symptoms at all Dora. If it wasn't from a growing belly i wouldn't know i was pregnant. I know it's easy to say but try not to put any extra stress on yourself and babs. Just try and take things easy. xx
Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
ah thanks girls - I have arranged a scan for 8 weeks just dont want to go in to see an empty screen you know. I feel very tired all the time and have those af cramps and a lot of cm but I think or I hope thats all normal
newone Posts: 1714
Dora, I still just have the tiredness and the getting up to pee in the night. No sore boobs or anything this time. Have scan next week and like you am terrified. Please God all will be okay. Like the girls said every pregnancy is different. :lvs
Belinda Posts: 142
Hi dora I sailed through my 1st pregnancy without a single day of morning sickness so was feeling pretty smug this time around. I am 14 weeks now and only stopped vomiting about a week ago :hic Every pregnancy certainly is different but if you are worried maybe a chat with your doc would help? Congrats on your bfp by the way.