stressful things in life

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cars01 Posts: 163
You know when people say that xxx is meant to be the first most stressful thing in life.... I cant remember what it it.... Does anyone know the first and second.... Im proberly not making any sense here....
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Getting married, moving house, and getting divourced - I don't know what order tho. Is that what you meant?
Frankie Posts: 1571
Getting Married Having a child Moving/Buying a house Death of a close family member Getting divorced Don't know in which order though as they are all distinctly different!
december Posts: 1141
when WOL keeps crashing!!! Ol Ol Ol
Cars01 Posts: 163
Yeah that is what i was looking for.... You would often hear of people saying that such a thing is the most stressful thing in life and i was just wondering what they were.. thank for that. Just think that out of your lists, we are all proberly doing two of the most stressful things in life at the same time never mind having to do one at a time...
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
moving from the sunshine to the cold :evil: sorry cars...i am having a homesick day here!
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Have just thoought of another one: Moving jobs, def stressful also work full stop could be included here !!! I know what u mean Cars I'll have done all three in one year Moving House Moving Job Getting married Although have to say getting married isn't the most stressful !!! Better get the E45 cream out closer to the day as me saying that will prob jinks me LOL Damn eczema is flaring at the thought !!!
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
This stress table was part of a course I was doing a couple of years ago. There's a lot more that could be added to it though I think. http://chipts.ucla.edu/assessment/Asses ... s_srrs.htm
december Posts: 1141
Holy crap I scored 337!
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
Decemberbride, you know that you only "score" if something has happened in the last twelve months? :shock: