stressing about my veil

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

caramel10 Posts: 249
is anyone else having a Pronovias long long cathedral veil ?? i am stressing if it's going to be soo long i won't be able to walk anywhere with it LOL planning on just wearing it for the chapel and pictures
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I'm not having a veil but I know that the shop where I'm getting my dress from alter the veils to suit the length of the dress so maybe yours does too?
[quote="ohsotired":21jcecj7]I'm not having a veil but I know that the shop where I'm getting my dress from alter the veils to suit the length of the dress so maybe yours does too?[/quote:21jcecj7] Ha they could but the style of the pronovias veil is very very long....i can't upload the link but the dress is Ronda and the Veil is on the model too if you have time to look at it :-) or even post a pic of it up for me, i haven't a clue how to do that :o0
chrystal Posts: 863
Here you go; [img:1ndcnumk]http://www.bestbridalprices.com/magicthumbs/magicthumbs/pronovias/large/Ronda_300.jpg[/img:1ndcnumk] It is fabulous. I would imagine it is similar to having a dress with a train. It will naturally be behind you as you move and won't get in the way too much.
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Looks just like a train so I'm sure you'll be fine - they might be able to clip it to your train for walking down the aisle - my dress has lace overlay and that's what they do to avoid one part of the dress going one way and the other part another! :o0
[quote="chrystal":1r8lk0r3]Here you go; [img:1r8lk0r3]http://www.bestbridalprices.com/magicthumbs/magicthumbs/pronovias/large/Ronda_300.jpg[/img:1r8lk0r3] It is fabulous. I would imagine it is similar to having a dress with a train. It will naturally be behind you as you move and won't get in the way too much.[/quote:1r8lk0r3] awww thanks you, it looks soo long and big on the picture but when i tried it on i didn't think it was that big, ill just have to wait until i get my other fitting to try it on again LOl....anyone else having a really really long veil ??
Delphinium Posts: 3027
My friend had a REALLY long Pronovias veil! Long or short you just have to sling it over your arm once you're out of the church. You'll manage fine. No stressing!