Stretching pains??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Char27 Posts: 376
Hi ladies, Yesterday I turned a little bit too quickly getting up and ever since I have been getting sharp pains where I think the baby is and either side of him/her. They're not there all the time, just when Im walking or moving around. I googled it and some websites said that it may be a ligament that I hurt but I just wanted to check here and see if anyone else has had something like this before? Thanks in advance :-)
belcra Posts: 1097
Hi Char27, I've had some similar pains I think - though the don't last long - just kind of sharp pains really but is as a result of doing something sudden like a sneeze maybe or getting up too quickly. I looked it up as well and I reckon it's ligaments too. Maybe see how it goes - I bet it will go away soon.
Char27 Posts: 376
Thanks belcra, every little pain sends me into a panic!!! Time to put the feet up me thinks :-)
belcra Posts: 1097
You aren't alone there! hard to know what's supposed to be normal and what's not! I'm constantly wondering is everything ok! I was a disaster for the first 12 weeks but more at ease now - can't wait to feel lots of movement so I know for sure!!