Strictly Come Dancing 2010

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jellywellies Posts: 2268
Just for anyone who is interested in who's in it this year (names that have been released so far!!) Tina O’Brien – star of Coronation Street Felicity Kendall – Actress famous for The Good Life Gary and Danielle Lineker – Football legend, BBC Stalwart and his model wife Gavin Henson – Welsh rugby player and Charlotte Church’s (ex) husband Ann Widdecombe – Conservative MP Patsy Kensit – Actress Frank Bruno – Former Boxer
JustBecause Posts: 3242
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Thanks for that Jelly I'll be back to fighting FH for the remote on a Saturday night. The Linekers should be interesting.
Terri1 Posts: 1158
Didn't realise Gary Linekar was doing it too. That's a bit mad! Looking forward to it but will miss some of the old professionals...don't think Lilya or Darren are doing it this year...and i love them. Also Brian left cos they had him just doing professional dances not with celebs.
CalamityJane Posts: 783
[quote="Moley":39rqy8tf]Didn't realise Gary Linekar was doing it too. That's a bit mad! Looking forward to it but will miss some of the old professionals...don't think Lilya or Darren are doing it this year...and i love them. Also Brian left cos they had him just doing professional dances not with celebs.[/quote:39rqy8tf] Ah no!! Lilia was always my favourite! Really looking forward to it. Love this show!
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Love Strictly, no start date as of yet. Can't wait!
jellywellies Posts: 2268
also heard matthew cutler has left too!!!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Darren is still doing it but his wife is not.