Stubby McStubble

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
O:| O:| O:| Just wondering if anyone suffers from this....its soo bloody annoying! When i get out of the shower after shaving then i moisturise...10 mins later it feels all prickly again. As soon as i feel cold it feel like someone is tweeazing my legs and its mainly the bottom half of my legs feck sake! the one place thats he always starts touching!!! Even now i'm in trousers and i can feel goosepimples all over my legs and its stingy - i feckin hate my pale cold chicken skin goosepimply cactus legs :o( :o( Ye think your great at night you know when you have a long steamy shower you get out and you shave your legs and you put on a nice moisturiser and you feel all lovely and soft ready for a bit of naughtyness then as soon as you feel cold it like you have 5 days old stubble and you have to race into the bed to get warm so the stubbleness can go away but it doest work cause as soon as you warm the bed he gets in and your back to square one again trying to warm yourself O:| O:| O:| O:| :duh:
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
im laughing at u calling it stubbly mcstubble coz here in work we call people cranky mccrankerson etc etc :o0 or smelly mcsmellyson can totally relate tho to the stubble, which is why i get waxed all the time now
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
How long would you leave between shaves? I usually do my legs every 5-7 days and they are fine after that but if I'm a bit lazy and leave it a couple of weeks (or longer!) I get the crazy itching in my legs (bottom half only). Also, I used a random shaving gel belonging to my OH recently (some fancy one he got as part of a Christmas set) and it drove my legs crazy. I find the Gilette Shaving gel for Women with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera the best for my legs.
paperclips Posts: 3146
I would shave my legs every other day. Hate Hate Hate stubble. I use Shampoo as shaving gel and it works a treat. Stubble grows back really quickly so I get rid of it! I find in the winter, my skin is way drier and would shave and moisturise my legs every day.
[quote="mammymcphee":21h47a1h]im laughing at u calling it stubbly mcstubble coz here in work we call people cranky mccrankerson etc etc :o0 or smelly mcsmellyson can totally relate tho to the stubble, which is why i get waxed all the time now[/quote:21h47a1h] I usually get waxed but only my top part of my legs not the bottom. I go to a girl who waxes my other area :-8 about doing the bottom part but she was saying that you need to have a good bit of growth in order to have a smooth leg afterwards but i cant go without shaving - for longer than 3 days hubby would divorce me :o0 [quote="MinnietheMinx":21h47a1h]How long would you leave between shaves? I usually do my legs every 5-7 days and they are fine after that but if I'm a bit lazy and leave it a couple of weeks (or longer!) I get the crazy itching in my legs (bottom half only). Also, I used a random shaving gel belonging to my OH recently (some fancy one he got as part of a Christmas set) and it drove my legs crazy. I find the Gilette Shaving gel for Women with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera the best for my legs.[/quote:21h47a1h] I shave every 3 days mostly. I don't use shaving creams or gels they really dry out my skin afterwards which is why i had to whack on the moisturiser but i use hair conditioner instead.
[quote="mochara":337jbpv1]I would shave my legs every other day. Hate Hate Hate stubble. I use Shampoo as shaving gel and it works a treat. Stubble grows back really quickly so I get rid of it! I find in the winter, my skin is way drier and would shave and moisturise my legs every day.[/quote:337jbpv1] Would you not find that by shaving everyday you'd get razor burn? I found that used to happen to me but then I stopped cause it was soo painful. Its not so much the stubble that annoys me but it that fact that when i get cold especially my legs my pores would actually raise up and it looks like chicken skin but when i tan it looks like cooked chicked skin :o0
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
My sister is the same. She told me that one time herself and a couple of friends went swimming, and the friends were laughing, saying how was she not divorced yet (she's not even married yet!) She said she shaved her legs that morning, they went swimming in the afternoon, somehow one friend brushed against her leg and said "Jesus X, how on earth can your h2b snuggle up to you - your legs are like a cheese grater!" :o0 :o0 Sister is well used to the friends slagging, so it was nothing to her, although she is a bit consious now about what way her legs will be when on honeymoon. I suggested waxing, but I think she said either she didn't like the idea, or she'd done it and made no difference. I can be a real Hairy Mary Lazy Lou at times, I can go for WEEEEEEEKS with out getting the mini lawnmower out - but it doesn't bother me nor hubby, but he does like it when I'm Silky Smooth Sue as well.