Stupid Facebook

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

alliwant Posts: 35
Ok
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
i say once u clicked 'undo' it should be ok saying that if this ex of urs can cause 'hell in ur life' why would u even consider nosing at his page? i know thats none of my business im just saying :wv
[quote="*Lexi*":2i3y0zx8]i say once u clicked 'undo' it should be ok saying that if this ex of urs can cause 'hell in ur life' why would u even consider nosing at his page? i know thats none of my business im just saying :wv[/quote:2i3y0zx8] Curiosity, I'm sure Im not the only one
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
i know im guilty of it myself :o0 he just sounds pretty toxic so id wonder why you would even care thats all
Well I wont be doing it again thats for sure!
tilsun Posts: 4506
I'm sure if you undid then it is undone. There is also an option to block people, cannot remember how but basically you report to facebook that you don't want them as a friend so he cannot contact you even if you mistakenly initiated it. I had a bit of an ex come looking for me and I was able to block him, bit mean of me as he's not a bad guy or anything but I just didn't want to keep in touch :-8
\'08 Bride Posts: 91
Why don't you go in and nose at somebody else and tell them your doing it (whose not already your friends on FB) click on the very same things you clicked on when you nosed at your ex's and ask them did your name show up on their page/wall or whatever or did they get a notification (sorry if terminolgy not correct but not on FB) then your mind can be put at ease. or else set up a fake fb using your email address and nose at that one and see does anything show up.