stupid me,

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pipn lucy Posts: 330
OH my god O:| O:| O:| Just as I was typing that last topic I looked out the window and saw my bloody 3 dogs have torn up my new sun longer type thing and the stuffing is all over the garden. Stupid me for leaving it out there. Grrrrrrrrrrrr O:| So cross. Should have posted in let of steam but so mad I have forgot. >:o( O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
Ah feck! They shouldn't have been left out like that- are you going to confront the owner?
mammybean Posts: 10364
the way i read that is that twy were her dogs? they prob thought it was christmas
Looney07 Posts: 2393
The way I read too was that they were her dogs. That is so frustrating O:| O:| O:|
pipn lucy Posts: 330
Yeah they are my own dogs. I was sitting outside earlier as was so nice and left the dogs in garden as they keep trying to climb up on lap when on computer. When am at work they are always inside so try and leave them out as much as I can when off. However forgot one is young and will eat anything. She managed to put all the stuffing everywhere. Anyhow it was my own fault. They are all feeling sorry for themselves now looking up at me. Couldnt stay cross with them, im a softie :o0 . Will have to buy a new lounger again. O:|
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
did ya take photos of their innocent happy faces after when they looked at you and said look mummy what we did
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
I am as thick as a ditch tonight :-8 What was I thinking? Idiot O:|