STUPID NOISE...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AliceCullen Posts: 1408
Some idiot has parked their car on a double yellow line outside the office and the ALARM IS GOING OFF SINCE 2 O'CLOCK!!!!!! I THINK I'M GOING INSANE FROM THE NOISE :weep :weep O:| O:| O:| I hope they get a whopper of a ticket! ;o(
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I can top that... Some amatuer 'band' have set up right below my window at work and are playing barely recognisable covers. I don't even know what they are doing. It doesn't look like any official promo thing for a shop or anything. :action34
Ok so I may work around the corner from you, Limerick city? There seems to be a camera crew with them??? I can't see them but there's no missing the noise they're making. It did drown out the car alarm for a while though (but thankfully that stopped after about 75 minutes :duh:
Yeah, I think it might be something for Moody Cow. At 1st they were playing to no one but now Moody Cow are giving out free samples and is Spin (I think) there. Soooooo loud. Can't wait to escape. Torture.......... I do feel for you with the car alarm. The joys working in the city centre. Wait for the buskers again in the summer outside the AIB and the same two or three songs over and over and over.... :o(
:o0 :o0 :o0 Or your man with the puppets who sits and plays Irish music all day on a cd!!!! Thank god I'm finished at 4 today....8 minutes and counting :wv
:action34 thanks for the reminder. I thought it was cool and a bit different the 1st day or two but my god it burrows into the brain after awhile. [quote:3gsztf68]Re: STUPID NOISE... Post by AliceCullen ยป 07 Oct 2011 15:52 :o0 :o0 :o0 Or your man with the puppets who sits and plays Irish music all day on a cd!!!! Thank god I'm finished at 4 today....8 minutes and counting :wv [/quote:3gsztf68] Have a good weekend :wv