Stupid question about EDD

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dying4it Posts: 19
Just wondering how you calculate your EDD? Is it from when you think you conceived or from your last period? Thanks and sorry for the daftness :-8
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
They calculate it from the date of your last period :wv
Thanks Mrs Summer. Is it from the date you started it or ended? Told you I was daft :-8 :-8
Bikki Posts: 199
Hey dying4it, Its calculated by adding 40 weeks to the first day of your last period. :wv
Salander Posts: 1639
i have a pregnancy book here - if you give me (or pm me) the 1st day of your last period I can tell you your edd from the chart.
candypants Posts: 8575
It starts the first date of your last period :wv
Thanks just added that up. Probably due Aug 4. Hopefully all will be ok. Thanks again.
MrsPatience Posts: 1147
Congrats Dying4it your 2 days before me....wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!! :o)ll
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Here you go: You may also estimate your delivery date by using the steps 1 and 2 and the chart: 1.First, locate the first day of your last menstrual period (in black text). 2.Next, note the date directly below. This is your estimated date of delivery (in blue text). [img:3iv2whvb]http://www.lpch.org/media/images/conditions/ei_0149.gif[/img:3iv2whvb]
Thanks Rubyrose. You'd think with my second i'd remember how this works. Blaming baby brain already :o0 :o0