Stupid Question - baby wind .....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shilanne Posts: 304
OK - So this is the forum where I don't feel stupid asking outrageous questions.....:) I am 21 weeks pregnant tomorrow....baby has been flying around since week 17...In teh last 2 weeks I have been getting these realllly weird sensations just coming towards the ...how do I say it.... very bottom of my Lady garden.... :-8 its still inside but it feels like as if the baby is passing wind or passing something.... Is this possible? or is it just more movements - it was mad teh other day - I got a bit worried and then it stopped but it ususally happens a few times a day.... So is my imagination runing riot or wha?
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
I get that too! I assumed it was the baby kicking my bladder and the vibrations were moving down :-8 I didn't do biology in school so I'm not even sure if that's where my bladder is :-8 :-8 Sorry I can't be more help, just wanted to let you know it's normal, or at least one other person gets it. :wv
theoracle Posts: 7664
It could be baby hiccups! Depending on the position of the baby, if you feel a more or less regular 'tremor', that is probably what it is. My little girl had a LOT of hiccups and she was head down most of the pregnancy, so I felt this very close to bladder, bottom of the uterus, similar to what you describe.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="hu101":19lhsaux]It could be baby hiccups![b:19lhsaux] Depending on the position of the baby, if you feel a more or less regular 'tremor', that is probably what it is. My little girl had a LOT of hiccups and she was head down most of the pregnancy, so I felt this very close to bladder, bottom of the uterus, similar to what you describe.[/quote:19lhsaux][/b:19lhsaux] I got that really strong yesterday morning,I pulled up my top and watched my tummy pulse it happened about 4 times and went on for ages :lvs :lvs hiccups how cute