Stupidest row you've ever had with your OH???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
We just had one about burgers :-8 l That he'd taken too many out for tea and now they'll go to waste cos I only want 1, not 4, in his defence, he thought I'd be extra hungry cos I'm sick :o0 Please tell me there's others who have pointless rows???
skybusgirl Posts: 518
When I asked him to bring me home nectarines and he bought clementimes..and he proceeded to tell me that I was brough up posh and that I should be grateful for apples and oranges. I FLIPPED! Like actually stormed out of the house..to be fair I was due my period :o0
lucie lu Posts: 760
I can't think of one in particular now, but do you ever have a massive row over something very very stupid, and then find it hard to stop laughing but still want to be cross with him? I hate when that happens! Then he'll try his best to make sure I burst out laughing.
elpi Posts: 748
Last night we fought because he was making dinner and didn't want to do potatoes. For a finish in a fit of stuborness I did my own potato while he did rice. I didn't even want the bloody thing in the end but just wouldn't back down.
queen30 Posts: 1551
[quote="skybusgirl":39vqrxc1]When I asked him to bring me home nectarines and he bought clementimes..and he proceeded to tell me that I was brough up posh and that I should be grateful for apples and oranges. I FLIPPED! Like actually stormed out of the house..to be fair I was due my period :o0[/quote:39vqrxc1] That's hilarious! why are we all arquing over food? we had an argument over a chicken nugget once...it resulted in me throwing the nugget across the room which actually ended the row as it was so ridiculous.
[quote="queen30":1mffuhww][quote="skybusgirl":1mffuhww]When I asked him to bring me home nectarines and he bought clementimes..and he proceeded to tell me that I was brough up posh and that I should be grateful for apples and oranges. I FLIPPED! Like actually stormed out of the house..to be fair I was due my period :o0[/quote:1mffuhww] That's hilarious! why are we all arquing over food? we had an argument over a chicken nugget once...it resulted in me throwing the nugget across the room which actually ended the row as it was so ridiculous.[/quote:1mffuhww] Wahaha...queen30 I think we are the same..I threw an orange across the room before and it split when it hit the wall and it was an orange massacre. he just sat there laughing. Being to see a pattern with me and fruit.(as I sit here eating grapes) while i think of it...nectarines are 49c in aldi at the moment..hardly posh fruit!!!!!!!!
queen30 Posts: 1551
i should explain that ours was at 2am after a drunken night out we got McDonalds, i said i didnt want anything then started eating his nuggets, he got annoyed coz i wasnt even eating it i was just waving it around whilst i was talking, i then got really annoyed that he was being so stingy over a fecking nugget and threw it across the living room - i sometimes wonder what age we are!
I was sober I am ashamed to say.. RIP orange
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
Oh we have loads of silly rows :o0 Can't think of one off hand, but the outcome of one stupid one! We'd only just moved in to our flat and everything was in boxes. I stormed out of the room, into the bedroom (which is in full view of living room) Walked straight into the bed, fell on it and went flying across the room like I was on a giant skate board :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Row was forgot!
Mrs Pots Posts: 240
Hubby has this obsession that he has to sleep at the right hand side of the bed... I don't understand it at all, just give me a bed and I am fine... So one night I just went to "his" side of the bed and would not move at all as I wanted to see the obsession of it.... To say it got pout of all proportion is a complete understatement...... Lets put it this way, I went into the spare bed, stormed off in a huff... Hubby then storms out of the house and decides to go to for a walk to calm himself down at half one in the morning... When he came back he would not go upstairs at all, wanted to sleep on the couch and it went all over the place after that...... Buts lets just say..... We had loads of fun making up!!! >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o)