Sugar Cube

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Spoon Posts: 207
Ah i am sorry to hear that u got a BFN, but if ur af still hasnt arrived yet, there may still be a chance that u could be expecting.... How r u feeling? i am thinking of you pet.... O:o)
mama sugar Posts: 1387
Hey spoon thanks for the msg...feeling a bit down but tiredness doent help that either.....well no i think we can rule this month out because im 28 day cycle so I should have been due my af on friday so now its four days late...if I was preggers it would have showed up the pregnancy hormone by now so im afraid im not. how are the plans going with you enjoying the ttc :lol:
Spoon Posts: 207
Well i hope it happen for u soon, yaeh were are going ok, hopefully this will be our month, but knowing our luck probably not, we r trying to do the deed every two nites, but from friday, we have been at it everynite trying not to miss out the important dates??? what have u been up to to try to incresae ur chances??? O:o)
ah hope this is your month spoon, well we are not changing anything really just enjoying the ttc and then depressed when i get a bfn :lol: fingers and toes crossed for you this month x
mrs celtickitten Posts: 877
hi sugar, just checking in with you to se how you're doing.... no news yet i see but it is early days ...you probably hate people saying that to you... anyway just wanted to send you a big hug and hope it happens to....by the way girls what does ttc mean and bfn.... i am way behind the rest of you lot. celtic
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
hi celtic, ttc means trying to conceive and bfn means big fat negative - hope that helps. don't worry - u'll soon get up to speed with the lingo!
hey celtic good to hear from you...still no news yet ah it will happen one day, so looking at your ticker the wedding is coming up quick I just saw that shane lynch sister got married there last week. Up there with the celebs!!!! so you all set everything organised? I really found once you hit the 3 months to go stage the day is just here so quick xxx
mrs celtickitten Posts: 877
hi mrs peg, thanks for educating me on this baby stuff......by the way mark moffat isn't reurning my call calls re the cake...do you reckon i should call it a day and try somewhere else at this stage. sugarcube don't worry if that is possible.....i am sure it must be disappointing though when you get the BFN.....but the BFP will happen it's just a matter of time. I am getting quite organised for the wedding. Going down to kinnitty this weekend. Doing the tasting and really looking forward to it. Did i tell you i got my bms dresses at last. had to go to fiona todhunter in the end but was just so happy to finally get the darn things ordered. just waiting on my favours to arrive .....i think i am more excited about the little things than the bigger ones eg the favours versus the dress. i didn't see any pics of shane down at kinnitty. i think they got married though in the same church as you? Is that right? Anyway girls enjoy work to-morrow. Celtic
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Ah it brings back memories! All the planning - great craic altogether! Hope ur enjoying it all - savour in the moment!! What's all that about the cake?!
hey celtic, Well you have been busy!!!! glad you finally got the bridesmaid dresses did you get the milk try colour purple??? Well about the cake it just leave a message saying you are really stressing he is not returning your calls and at this stage you just need to know wheather to go and get the cake from someone else and you don't want any of this hassell. I had this problem with my church music guy 2 weeks before the wedding not returning my calls was in a total panic but he was away on holidays and was very sorry in the end...but he did a great job on the day! Any way no I didn't see any pictures think she was doing a deal with hello as far as I know or one of those mags! well good lucky with all the preperations it must be getting so exciting you will love the tasting its so weird thinking the next time you will probably be down in kinnitty is on your wedding day and having that meal :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: x