Suggestion for a song to walk up the aisle ...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsAC Posts: 1190
Hi Wollies I'm having the maynooth gospel choir for my wedding and really struggling as to what to walk up the isle to , didn't realise it would so hard to make a decison !!!!
Just :o)ll this up for some help - thanks ladies
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Oooh a gospel choir, lovely! Sorry though I can't think of anything good. I was thinking of having Stevie Wonder For Once In My Life as the recessional.
Gospel choir seemed like a great idea at the time was think of having either Josh grogan or desree but ther not very church :-8
Sassypants Posts: 4461
We had "All You Need Is Love" by the Beatles. It was brilliant and I would imagine that a Gospel Choir would be amazing!
[quote="sassypants":luhl3rex]We had "All You Need Is Love" by the Beatles. It was brilliant and I would imagine that a Gospel Choir would be amazing![/quote:luhl3rex] Was planning of having that while signing the register or coming down the aisle with my new Husband
50sbride Posts: 29
if your going for the classical music and your dad is walking you down the isle then "my beloved father" by gianni schicchi is a great choice, its the theme music to a room with a view and is very sentimental....personaly im going for clair de lune by debussy which is a piano solo but im getting it played on a harp....if you dont know any classics off the top of your head maybe look to your fav films and you'll prob find a nice classical tune good luck *)
[quote="50sbride":20w2mnqq]if your going for the classical music and your dad is walking you down the isle then "my beloved father" by gianni schicchi is a great choice, its the theme music to a room with a view and is very sentimental....personaly im going for clair de lune by debussy which is a piano solo but im getting it played on a harp....if you dont know any classics off the top of your head maybe look to your fav films and you'll prob find a nice classical tune good luck *)[/quote:20w2mnqq] Thanks 50's Brid :wv e