Menu

SUGGESTIONS FOR HUBBYS GIFT??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WD2005 Posts: 25
JUST WONDERING WHETHER ANYONE CAN SUGGEST WHAT TO BUY MY HUBBY TO BE FOR HIS WEDDING PRESENT? I AM A BIT STUMPED ALSO MOTHERS & GRANNEYS (I DON'T WANT TO GIVE FLOWERS BECAUSE THEY DIE AND THATS IT - SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT????
Fi_Jul05 Posts: 58
I got the mothers a bracelet and a broach my be nice for granny, as for h2b i am at a loss with that one two, i know some people have mentioned a watch but i got him a watch when we got engaged. Fi
snozberry Posts: 1212
how about a picture frame for mums or grannies and then get one of the professional pix to put in it afterwards. for hubby - a big ribbon wrapped round you - arent you the best prezzie he could ever get????? :D :lol: me and hubby didn't buy each other presents - we'd spent enough on the wedding and our own rings.... so left it at that.
notashotgun Posts: 492
an ipod? a voucher for something he loves to do like Formula 1 racing? a weekend away for a few months after you get back from honeymoon?
sligogirl Posts: 478
HI I Have the same problem. H2B wont wear a watch so I am completely lost to say the least. I would love some suggestions
tarvalon Posts: 142
Foe the mothers we got silver photo frames that take 4 small pictures on one side and one 1 big picture on the other. We're putting 4 photos of us growing up (baby, first day school, teenager etc) and then a note that says "Insert wedding picture here" on the other
notashotgun Posts: 492
wahoo! sorry but I'm an Empress now, I feel rather imperial! :D (I am a saddo :oops: )
MrsSan Posts: 475
I just bought hubby a bottle of aftershave, Joop (the new one), its lovely. Also bought him a few toiletries for the night before the wedding and a Star Wars trivial pursuit game thing. He bought me a new camera phone - might be an idea ?
pk Posts: 36
Bought H2B a designer chess set - Sounds a bit naff but is what he would love. Maybe think of his fav hobby or interest or something he uses all the time that would remind him of you. I wanted something we could pass down through generations if taken care of.
birdielips Posts: 342
dont know what im buying mine - we decided to get each other something small each - not over 50 quid so ill have to put the thinking cap on!