Mini Wolly

Re: suggestions for middle name?

Postby Temperance » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Lucy Jane?

MrsB1982
Mini Wolly

Postby MrsB1982 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:20 pm

thanks for all your suggestions. maybe you're right and the two names don't have to sound great together, i suppose you don't really use your middle name that much. my baby is due on the 16th jan and my sisters birthday is the 22nd, so i suppose it would be nice to take her name. my middle name is anne and i have an irish first name, so anne is another possibility!! i never thought chosing baby names would be such hard work!!

Dolliewollie
Mini Wolly

Postby Dolliewollie » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Sorry to go off topic a bit but I thought the middle name thing had died out! A good few of my friends havent bothered with middle names and I wont be either - what exactly is the reason for them when they arent being used? I know some people like to honor relatives etc but other than that? Also know a few people who would be in their 30's whose parents didnt give them a middle name - would have been very unusual I would have thought for back then!

Lovely names btw :wv

candypants
Friendliest Wollie

Postby candypants » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Dolliewollie wrote:Sorry to go off topic a bit but I thought the middle name thing had died out! A good few of my friends havent bothered with middle names and I wont be either - what exactly is the reason for them when they arent being used? I know some people like to honor relatives etc but other than that? Also know a few people who would be in their 30's whose parents didnt give them a middle name - would have been very unusual I would have thought for back then!

Lovely names btw :wv

Very good point.
DD1 is 6 years old
DD2 is 1 year
DD3 was born 12th Feb 2012
We married on 10th Sept 2011

ERM
New Wolly

Postby ERM » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:25 pm

I love that name
My name is Éabha Ruth