Menu

suggestions for middle name? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Temperance Posts: 165
Lucy Jane?
MrsB1982 Posts: 150
thanks for all your suggestions. maybe you're right and the two names don't have to sound great together, i suppose you don't really use your middle name that much. my baby is due on the 16th jan and my sisters birthday is the 22nd, so i suppose it would be nice to take her name. my middle name is anne and i have an irish first name, so anne is another possibility!! i never thought chosing baby names would be such hard work!!
Dolliewollie Posts: 163
Sorry to go off topic a bit but I thought the middle name thing had died out! A good few of my friends havent bothered with middle names and I wont be either - what exactly is the reason for them when they arent being used? I know some people like to honor relatives etc but other than that? Also know a few people who would be in their 30's whose parents didnt give them a middle name - would have been very unusual I would have thought for back then! Lovely names btw :wv
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="Dolliewollie":2fi8q66h]Sorry to go off topic a bit but I thought the middle name thing had died out! A good few of my friends havent bothered with middle names and I wont be either - what exactly is the reason for them when they arent being used? I know some people like to honor relatives etc but other than that? Also know a few people who would be in their 30's whose parents didnt give them a middle name - would have been very unusual I would have thought for back then! Lovely names btw :wv[/quote:2fi8q66h] Very good point.
ERM Posts: 1
I love that name My name is Éabha Ruth