Suit for 17 month old???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mentalrebel Posts: 1603
Hey i know i should post this in fashion but more traffic here...i am looking for a suit of sorts...pants shirt and waistcoat for a 17 month old..... he is my godson and we cant find anything to fit him anywhere.....debenhams and next etc have told us they start at age 3??? any suggestions please?
Momof2 Posts: 3884
Hiya Debenhams and Next all have suits in their catalogues for 18mths which my little boy will be on the big day. Next had some linen suits in their sale but these are probably gone but you could check on line under occassionwear. Also Marks and Spencer have that stuff on line as well I've decided not to go the suit route in the end and just got him a cute little shirt and pullover its very hard trying to pick stuff for boys! Good Luck
she Posts: 3298
If your in Dublin, Guiney's have lovely ones and they have them in baby sizes..... Black, pin strip and cream ones, really good made as well.
shiversmoy Posts: 635
I got one in Marks and Spencers for my DS for my brother's wedding next month. It's a light colour though so dont know if thats what you're looking for. It was €32 for pants, shirt and waistcoat.
norzsept09 Posts: 165
same as she, i got a suit in michael guineys for my little fella for his uncles wedding, im actually in the process of moving house now so if i come across it ill let you know, cant remember much detail about it though but do remember it wasnt expensive, €50 at the most
mentalrebel Posts: 1603
Thanks guys...found one in m&s...crisis averted!"!!!