suit hire

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs smiley Posts: 393
Just trying to do up a budget at the min, could someone give me a rough idea how much a suit is to rent in the likes of black tie? :wv
Sweet as pie Posts: 376
Im not getting mine from black tie but the place i am getting them are quoting €95 per suit with grooms free. hope this helps
Twirl Posts: 5598
[quote="DJune2011":3s1l02e6]Im not getting mine from black tie but the place i am getting them are quoting €95 per suit with grooms free. hope this helps[/quote:3s1l02e6] God that is such a good deal. We are getting ours for 99 or 110 each ( cant remember ) and the shirts are 40 each
bubbly10 Posts: 146
We got a deal with Blacktie at a wedding fair for E69.50 per suit - passed a shop yesterday and they had a sign up saying E99 per suit. We decided not to go with them due to the quality of the suits but hope that helps.
Brilliant deal too. H2b would not shop around he just liked his suit and that was it. Suppose hes right though
starbar10 Posts: 991
Ours are 618 for 7 suits - 5 top hat and tails with shirts, cravat,waistocat and 2 black suits for the dads going to pick up shirts in M&S for them Edited : Not Black Tie though we shopped around and found better quality somewhere else
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
we r getting Prince Edward suits (think thats what they r called). They r £75 each with a new shirt to keep. If you pay in full you get a 20% discount and if you have 5 or more the groom goes free. So if u have 4 best men and the groom you only pay for 4 suits.
[quote="Starbar10":aits1tqd]Ours are 618 for 7 suits - 5 top hat and tails with shirts, cravat,waistocat and 2 black suits for the dads going to pick up shirts in M&S for them Edited : Not Black Tie though we shopped around and found better quality somewhere else[/quote:aits1tqd] WOW that sounds fab. H2b just wanted plain suits with waistcoats ( a 3 piece ), the look great now i have to say, but never thought of going to M & S for shirts, the ones im getting our new but you would get a nice one in M&S for 25euro rather that 40e
starbar10 Posts: 991
Its only becuase we didnt get them included in the suit hire package we got for the dads. The lads are wearing wing tipped collors so wil be hiring them
scarybride10 Posts: 50
starbar10, can i ask where you got your suits from that sounds like a great deal. i don't really want to go with Black Tie as i've heard some bad stories. btw writing your name down has made me get a sudden craving for chocolate :o0