Summer 08 brides-have you picked a dress yet?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dulux Posts: 330
Beginning to panic-I've left wedding plans on the back burner for a while-busy with work, house etc and all I've done planning wise is book the reception venue, church and band. The dress is my next objective but wondering if this is a late stage to be looking or what?
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Hi, What date are you getting married? Im the 6th of June and looking for a dress at the moment! still nothing thought, not even a "maybe" dress! Not worried thought as still have a good bit of time
frogmella Posts: 1264
Hi Girls I'm getting married on 27th June next year and have not found anything either. A lot of the dress shops have said wait until the end of this month cause all the new stock will be in.
Roz Posts: 588
You have plenty of time to look for your dress. Im getting married 12 July 08 and have only just started looking myself. :o)ll
Dulux Posts: 330
Hi! Getting married on June 10th. Planning to make the trip to Mc Elhinney's in Donegal tomorrow or Friday. :o)ll
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
If you are not getting married until 10th June you have plenty of time to pick a dress still. I would not be worrying if I were you. Have fun shopping. :wv :wv
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
I will have some spare time off in a couple of weeks so I am starting looking then and dreading it :-8 I think we have plenty of time though.
May 08 Wife Posts: 1642
Im the 31st May 2008 amd have picked my dress but dont plan on ordering it until late August.
s wife Posts: 1445
loads of time yet if you've no idea what your looking for check out a few styles on you might find something you like plus it beats trapsing around shops not knowing what you want :wv
mrs.july Posts: 3167
Hi you have loads of time yet. i'm 12th July 08 and have had two shopping trips so far, planning third next week. Most shops are telling me i'm too early, not to come back until September, but i have the summer off so want to get everything done now before September because i will be too busy then.