Summer Daisy - had her baby!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

charli Posts: 5994
girls just got a text from Summer Daisy (we're each others text buddies!!) she had her July baby at 4.37am this morning - [size=150:1ksrolyg][color=violet:1ksrolyg]a baby girl [/color:1ksrolyg][/size:1ksrolyg] called Jennifer :lvs :lvs mummy and baby are fine and doing well!! :o)ll :o)ll she asked me to post - she was overdue and overjoyed now to say the least!! :xox
Mammypig Posts: 832
congrats sd. can't wait to hear the birth story
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
great news congrats and welcome to our newest July bab :lvs
Babybop. Posts: 592
Congratulations Summer daisy another July mammie :o)ll Welcome baby Jennifer love the name :lvs
lambnose Posts: 915
Ohh Congratulations Summer!!! That is fantastic news. I have been logging on every morning waiting for the news. Welcome baby Jennifer to the world!! May you grow up to be a happy and healthy girl. :lvs :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Can't wait for the birth story Summer!
Poppit Posts: 2042
Oh thats fantastic news :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congrats summer daisy and welcome to baby Jennifer :lvs Cant wait to hear your birth story.
over the moon Posts: 676
Whoohooooooooooooooooo Summer Daisy....a huge congrats on the birth of your new little princess Jennifer...so delighted for you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :xox
January Baby Posts: 1427
Congrats Summer Diasy on the birth of your 2nd baby girl! :o)ll
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Congratulations Summer Daisy. Hope it all went well for you and welcome to your little baby girl *)
july7812 Posts: 1787
Congrats Summer Daisy on the safe arrival of your little princess Jennifer Hope all well with both of you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll