Summer was nice, wasn't it?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
I enjoyed the lovely sun, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Summer 2011 was fab :o0 Just been out to get a pint of milk for my cuppa and OMG there was one torrential down pour and I'm soaked to the skin!!!!! :o0
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
:o0 :o0 :o0 good one. im glad all that heat was gone too, not able for it :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: whats the story with the rain today........ i think i can see Noah and his ark on the way outside O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| we were all on the beach on sunday wrapped up to the nines, and the kids in their wetsuits flying into the water, typical adults were sitting on the steps eating cones, and freezing with the cold :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
nelswife Posts: 3869
OMG...The weather is just poxy... We were in wexford on the beach on fri!!!...sat was lovely spend the day sunbathing on the decking reading my book!.. Its pi**ing out now...WTF!!...Cant get over the change in weather
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
We only had good weather on Friday & Saturday. Couldn’t even bring the dog for a walk on Sunday as the rain was so heavy and relentless the whole day long! Was just thinking that WOL is very slow this morning and wonder where Jawl was!!!!!!!
:o0 :o0 i was waiting for jawl aswell :thnk
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Sorry guys, this is all my fault. You see, I had a chat with Met Eireann and organised for Friday to be FABULOUS as it was our wedding day!! I told them I didnt care about the rest as long as Fri was great. My bad.....
[quote="sassypants":2upyqeqc]Sorry guys, this is all my fault. You see, I had a chat with Met Eireann and organised for Friday to be FABULOUS as it was our wedding day!! I told them I didnt care about the rest as long as Fri was great. My bad.....[/quote:2upyqeqc] ok so we can let you off this time, so can you ask him again for the same weather back? thanks appreciate that :o0 :o0 congrats btw :o)ll :o)ll
CalamityJane Posts: 783
I've the heating on! Madness...
nelswife Posts: 3869
WTF..ITS THUNDERING AND HAILSTONES WHERE I AM!!...SCARY STUFF!!!
Jawl Posts: 8881
I'm wearing 3/4 length leggings, a short sleeved long draw string top and pumps, I am NOT going back in winter clothes! :o0 The one day I've a hickey it splits the stones, I'd have got away with a scarf/polo neck today! :wv