Summerhill HOuse Enniskerry Brides

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

elliedoyle1975 Posts: 9
HI there, we are getting married this Dec at Summerhill House in Enniskerry, love to hear from anyone else who has this booked - we could buddy up and swap stuff (ie decorations that work with the venue etc). Going up there for the wedding fair tomorrow, should be good fun!
Smilinmaz Posts: 446
Got married there last April, can't think of a single fault! Loved every second. I did pink and gold vintage theme and I have table numbers if you are interested I can mail you a pic, colours might not be what you want. Also have wicker hearts of you are interested (have 16) Best of luck, you will have a wonderful day :)
PlayBones Posts: 32
Hi, Great to meet another Summerhill bride, I'm getting married there this August! I live in France, so unfortunately can't go to the wedding fair, would love to! I'd be happy to share anything we could. PB.
weshouldopenabar Posts: 23
Smilinmaz you couldnt send me the pics of the table numbers could you ?? I'm not a Summerhill bride I just like the sound of them! My sister got married there though and it was lovely, December is probably a good time for it as the ceremony room can get really stuffy if you fill it, I was sweating at a wedding there in September.
Alybalyboo Posts: 9
Hi all, Getting married here in Aug 17. Would love to see pics of how you styled and decorated.
Smilinmaz Posts: 446
Sorry girls only saw these now :( sold the numbers on Wednesday...typical!