Summerhill house hotel

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
Is there any summerhill house hotel brides out there or anyone who has been a guest at a wedding there? h2b and I were looking at it but my mate was at a wedding there recently and i wasnt impressed with what she was telling me.
angel3 Posts: 1572
I have heard a few bad reports to, my friend was also at a wedding up there recently & apparently they wouldnt open the residents bar and there was 1 member of bar staff on that night
laura1982 Posts: 174
Im booking the Summerhill for Aug 09 and TBH ive heard nothing but good reviews on it!!!!!!!!
That’s good! It is a lovely hotel with beautiful gardens and that! I would just be panicking if they would not open the residence bar as my mates are drinkers
Mine too!!!!!! Im gonna draw up a contract of what i want and im gonna include late bar in it and residents bar and get the manager to sign it so they have no excuse!!!!!!!!!
That's a great idea - never thought of that
Thats my plan, everything i want from start to finish im gonna draft up and bring to the hotel and give a copy to the manager, get her to sign mine and then il be happy!!!!!!!!!! God its like this day has turned into a military operation :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Nolberto Posts: 22
That sounds like a good idea We are booked in for June 08 and I've heard and read mixed reports recently They way I look at it, we all pay enough to have the most important day of our lives in their hotel and the least you can expect in return is exceptional customer care and service I mean all you have to say is that anything you are not satisfied with on the day/night will be decucted from the final payment :o0 I'm sure that'll work