sunbed at home?£££

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

missust Posts: 370
i want to get a sunbed to my house for the month coming up to the wedding. it isnt really expensive but i am worried about the cost of electricity. has anyone ever had one in their house before? can you give me rough cost of ESB bill??? thanks for any help. ps. im not trying to get debate going AGAIN about the dangers of sunbeds etc etc. i am aware.....just some friendly advice please O:o)
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Hi, Would love to know this also as I am usually too lazy to go to a salon!
mair Posts: 145
i got a sunbed for my wedding for a month, it was an offer of two weeks with two weeks free for 180, and it added about 5 onto electricty bill. i am based in Cork and got the number off the paper
cassieb2b Posts: 98
Girls not as expensive as getting skin cancer. I'd really like to ask all brides not to consider these machines even if its a once off getting a tan for your wedding. Just not worth it. Especially at home where your not under anyones supervision.
sorry mair how much did it add to your bill? thanks
bump
mair Posts: 145
it only added about €5 if even that amount, it was nothing major
squiggles Posts: 243
such an idiotic thing to do..............
thanks squiggles...real helpful from a non smoking non drinking vegetarian you might be surprised to hear that im getting a sunbed you might also be surprised to hear that my gp recommended it i said at the start not to get into this debate again...you couldnt resist though O:|
squiggles Posts: 243
[quote="missust":3vpim7y2]thanks squiggles...real helpful from a non smoking non drinking vegetarian you might be surprised to hear that im getting a sunbed you might also be surprised to hear that my gp recommended it i said at the start not to get into this debate again...you couldnt resist though O:|[/quote:3vpim7y2] Hey, calm down, First of all, I don't think my post qualifies as entering into a debate with you about this ! Secondly what the hell does your status as a non smoker, non drinker & vegetarian have to do with anything ??? And thirdly, yes, I would actually be very surprised to hear that a GP advised you to hire a sunbed for your home for the month before your wedding, infact I don''t believe that any responsible GP would do that. I stand by my original statement, and my right to make it.